Zombies Survival Index du Forum
S’enregistrerRechercherFAQMembresGroupesConnexion
Sam Tsui Casey Breves - Stand By You Stand By Me MASHUP (mp

Répondre au sujet    Zombies Survival Index du Forum » Zombies Survival » Blabla Général Sujet précédent
Sujet suivant
Sam Tsui Casey Breves - Stand By You Stand By Me MASHUP (mp
Auteur Message
kymtam

Masculin
Point(s): 129
Moyenne de points: 1,00
Niveau du Personnage: 1

Message Sam Tsui Casey Breves - Stand By You Stand By Me MASHUP (mp Répondre en citant

Sam Tsui Casey Breves - Stand By You Stand By Me MASHUP (mp3.pm).mp3 > bit.ly/1SSJYRr

Sam Tsui Casey Breves - Stand By You Stand By Me MASHUP (mp3.pm).mp3

7f7c33a287
To Edit the .htaccess File Right click on the .htaccess file and clickCode Edit from the menu. ClickSave Changes in the upper right hand corner when done. The changes will be saved. It is possible that you may need to edit the .htaccess file at some point, for various reasons.This section covers how to edit the file in cPanel, but not what may need to be changed.(You may need to consult other articles and resources for that information.) There are Many Ways to Edit a .htaccess File Edit the file on your computer and upload it to the server via FTP Use an FTP program's Edit Mode Use SSH and a text editor Use the File Manager in cPanel The easiest way to edit a .htaccess file for most people is through the File Manager in cPanel. Other Possible Causes You may get a 404 error for images because you have Hot Link Protection turned on and the domain is not on the list of authorized domains. The File Manager will open in a new tab or window. On platforms that enforce case-sensitivity example and Example are not the same locations. If you have already uploaded the file then the name may be misspelled or it is in a different folder. In the Files section, click on the File Manager icon.

Once complete, you can clickClose to close the File Manager window. Method Not Allowed . The properties will tell you the path and file name that cannot be found. The editor will open in a new window. Look for the .htaccess file in the list of files. Check the box forDocument Root for and select the domain name you wish to access from the drop-down menu. If you go to your temporary url ( and get this error, there maybe a problem with the rule set stored in an .htaccess file. If not, correct the error or revert back to the previous version until your site works again. If you are using a custom structure, copy or save the custom structure somewhere.) Select Default.

Trapt - Use Me To Use You (mp3.pm).mp3Bobby Boris Pickett the Crypt-Kickers - Let s Fly Away (mp3.pm).mp3Beginner - J. Escott - TRACK 01A Pretty face (mp3.pm).mp3Unbekannt - Mike Candys Evelyn feat. Patrick Miller - One Night In Ibiza Official Video (mp3.pm).mp3Tom Petty - A Mind With a Heart of It s Own (mp3.pm).mp3Viola Martinsson - This is what I m made of (mp3.pm).mp3Kollegah - Der Heisenberg (mp3.pm).mp3Voyager - A Lot Like Love Oliver Heldens vs. Voyager Edit (mp3.pm).mp3Deuce - Nobody Likes Me feat Truth and Ronnie Radke (mp3.pm).mp3Astrid Bergman - Sgt.Pepper s Lonely Hearts Club Band (mp3.pm).mp3

Ven 6 Mai - 04:53 (2016)
Publicité

Message Publicité
PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?

Ven 6 Mai - 04:53 (2016)
Répondre au sujet    Zombies Survival Index du Forum » Zombies Survival » Blabla Général Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 2 Heures
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers: 

Index | Panneau d’administration | Creer un forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation